Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The four "frozen" coconuts

Well, lots of things have happened since I last posted, which had been waaaayyyyyyy too long.
Long story short: we came home for Christmas, the kids and I stayed in the US, Warren interviewed like crazy, he went back to Dominica, matched and is coming home in 1 week, yay!
So begins the next chapter in our crazy life.
We are moving to Michigan, again! I see a pattern......Dominica twice directly followed by Michigan, twice. Should have known.
I couldn't be prouder of Warren.  He is finally going to live his dream.  He matched in Emergency Medicine at Central Michigan University in Saginaw, Michigan. He starts residency July 1st.
For me, I'm job searching. The kids are majorly excited and we are heading to Michigan in a few weeks to search for a house. The are the most excited about their daddy coming home. Time apart does make the heart grow fonder and we cannot wait to see him in 7 days!
On to the next amazing journey in our blessed life!

No comments:

Post a Comment